(1) It is important that you let us know if you have flu/cold symptoms, have been tested or awaiting results for COVID-19, or if a member of your household is a confirmed or probable COVID-19 patient. This is so that our team members can take additional precautions when handling your pet. Please do not break self-isolation to bring your pets to the clinic – send a representative instead. It will be helpful if you could complete a Pet Health Questionnaire (download it at https://bit.ly/32yovyy) and email this to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before your representative brings your pet into the clinic for you.
(2) Consultations are by appointment only. Please phone us on 063588675 to schedule consultations & day patient procedures in advance. Additional sanitising measures have been re-instituted at the clinic which may inadvertently increase the turnaround time between each consultation; please bear with us if we are a little slower than usual. There are currently no changes to our current veterinary and grooming appointments.
(3) One client per pet is allowed into the consultation rooms to meet physical distancing requirements. You may be asked to wait in your car with your pet until the veterinarian or groomer is ready for you.
(4) Upon entry onto the clinic premises, you will be required to scan the COVID Tracer QR code and sanitise your hands. If you are unable to scan the COVID Tracer QR code then you must provide your contact details on our contact tracing register. If you do not feel comfortable coming into the clinic premises, please let our team member know and we can arrange for your pet to be examined while you wait in your car.
(5) Clients are required to wear a mask for the duration you are in the clinic building.
(6) Please observe a 1m physical distance from all others within the clinic premises at all times.
(7) Please phone us on 063588675 (or leave a voicemail) or to order your pet’s medications, food, flea/worm preventatives or any other retail products. Please allow for at least 4 working days for prescription medications and food orders to be organised for collection.
In order to keep our staff safe and healthy so that they can provide ongoing care for your pets, please note that we reserve the right to decline seeing anyone who refuses to abide by our COVID-19 health & safety operations protocol during this period.